Saturday, January 28, 2012

What's in a name?

This blog is moving again!  There are lots of different reasons that I have not kept up on my blogging.  Over the past year, while I've sat down to blog several times, obviously not a lot has been published.  While Rocky was deployed I blogged all the time--in part, truthfully, because I had A LOT of time on my hands.  I posted about us and about a lot of silly things.  When he returned home and with the blog being called The Bradys and the web address being thebradybunch08 I felt the need to only post about things that had to do with the both of us.  And with him not contributing anything I felt that I was making our story one-sided.  Plus I felt like I shouldn't post my silly things like Disjointed about a random thought leading to another random thought to another and so on.  Or a post about my love of Flair or the cruel and unusual Marshmallow Test. =) 


So .... my blog is moving to shine-within.blogspot.com.  A place where I can and WILL post about our going-ons and also for my random quips, quotes, videos and photos that I feel like I want to share.  See you there!



 "Let your light shine. Shine within so you can shine on someone else."
Oprah Winfrey

2 comments:

Xiang Nan said...


At last, one thing I have to claim here is every watch reviewed on my blog is Breitling Watches,It is a very common watch and I have never introduced such type of watches here except some Breitling like Datejust.Not having too much exaggerated designs, the Fake Breitling Watches is very practical, even you wear it for some important formal events.I almost checked all corners of the Replica Breitling market and finally found this charming watch. I know I have done a lot of reviews on vintage Louis Vuiton Handbags here, but you know?

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli etkili sunum teknikleri
sunan Haluk GÖKŞEN arı kovanı
eğitimi ile sistematik bir yapı sunuyor.